Re: [jetty-users] WebInfConfiguration.resolvTempDirectory

Guy,

You're right. For good measure, here's the wiki page about it:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Reference/Temporary_Directories

We have been tossing around the whole "work" directory concept lately.
IIRC it is historical, and I think might be something that Tomcat originally
did.

You might like to raise a bugzilla for this, and suggest the behaviour
that you would like, and that will give us developers something to
focus on:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi

thanks,
Jan