Re: [jetty-users] How to disable the chunking feature in Jetty

Hi there,

These instructions are probably what you need to make jetty not use
the chunked response:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jetty-users/msg00159.html

If the client specifies HTTP 1.0 jetty will respond using 1.0 too and
there should be no chunked response.

Cheers,
Hugues