[jetty-users] websockets example: unrecognised response: 200 OK

Title: websockets example: unrecognised response: 200 OK

Hi all,

I’m playing with the jetty websocket chat example that comes with the jetty distribution,
( I’m currently using jetty 7.2.0  and I’m running a stand alone instance of the server ).

However when I open a websocket , ( or when I try and simulate it using a REST client )
I get the response Unrecognised response: 200. It seems to hit the get request and does
not hit the doGetWebSocketConnect method in the chat servlet.

I think I have a good understanding of what is going on in the client side code, so I think
its something to do with my configuration of the server.

Has anyone else experienced this and can help?

Thanks

Mark

Back to the top