Re: [jetty-users] Jetty hanging after upgrade from 6.1.14 to 7.1.15

Nick,

I had a quick look, but cannot follow what you have said/sent.
I cannot see any SelectChannelConnectors in your thread dump.  All I
see is a LocalConnector:

    [junit] "qtp1177106648-212 - Acceptor0 LocalConnector@0.0.0.0:0"
prio=5 tid=17970d000 nid=0x16cf9b000 waiting on condition [16cf9a000]
    [junit]    java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (parking)
    [junit] 	at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
    [junit] 	- parking to wait for  <10fb31178> (a
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)
    [junit] 	at
java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:158)
    [junit] 	at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1925)
    [junit] 	at
java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:399)
    [junit] 	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.LocalConnector.accept(LocalConnector.java:59)
    [junit] 	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector$Acceptor.run(AbstractConnector.java:793)
    [junit] 	at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436)
    [junit] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)

can you clarify what your configuration was, and perhaps raise an
issue in the jetty JIRA

Note that 7.1.5 did have a few problems (though nothing obviously
related), so try 7.1.6 now.

regards