[jetty-users] Unchars in virtual hosts domain name

Hi,

I'm having trouble with a virtual host with unicode characters like the swedish 'å'. When I add this domain to the WebAppContexts setVirtualHost method I can see it with the correct name in the list of contexts of the Error 404 page I can reach when just typing in the IP adress.

When I click on this contexts link the browser (crome) waits for quite a while before reaching the browsers error page. I've noticed that domain names with unicode characters are rewritten with a xn-- prefix etc. I tried using this in the context file without success.

I'm using jetty-hightide-7.0.1.v20091125 running om OSX.

Kind regards
Kjell

Back to the top