Re: [jetty-dev] [E] Re: Jetty onClosed InetSocketAddress Retrieval

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 15, 2023 at 8:52 PM Tanya <ttiwari@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Simone!
>
> Thanks for your response. I'm sorry, I don't know which template to follow. If you can tell me where to find it, I can post the question in that format.

Open an issue at https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues and
you will be prompted with issue templates to follow.

> The jetty version we are using is 10.0.13. Prior to this, we were using 9.4.22.v20191022, where we were able to see the EndPoint data.
> I don't have any reproducer for this, because this is happening in our production servers. I can, however, get you some logs on the onOpened() and onClosed() calls.
> Please let me know how you want to go about this.

Please open the issue and let's discuss there.
If you can write a simple reproducer that shows the problem, that
would be great.

--
Simone Bordet
----