[jersey-dev] Help wanted: Jakarta EE Tutorial updates

Hello everyone,

We recently published a fresh, new version of the Jakarta EE tutorial! However, we could use your help updating Jakarta REST for Jakarta EE 10. If you’re interested, please take a look at this issue. If you’d like to contribute in general, we have some low hanging fruit as well: https://github.com/jakartaee/jakartaee-tutorial/contribute.

Thanks!

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni | LinkedIn
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.

Back to the top