[jersey-dev] jakarta in jersey 2.X

Hi,

I download jersey 2 examples  with git clone

git clone https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jersey.git

I ran  grep -RiIl 'jakarta'  in the /jersey/examples and I got the following list.

Should I change in my  local cloned repository  from jakarta back to javax , is this an error ?

examples>grep -RiIl 'jakarta'
json-jackson1/pom.xml
multipart-webapp/pom.xml
osgi-helloworld-webapp/war-bundle/pom.xml
osgi-helloworld-webapp/additional-bundle/pom.xml
osgi-helloworld-webapp/alternate-version-bundle/pom.xml
osgi-helloworld-webapp/functional-test/src/test/resources/felix.policy
osgi-helloworld-webapp/functional-test/src/test/java/org/glassfish/jersey/examples/helloworld/test/AbstractWebAppTest.java
osgi-helloworld-webapp/functional-test/pom.xml
osgi-helloworld-webapp/lib-bundle/pom.xml
bookstore-webapp/pom.xml
managed-beans-webapp/pom.xml
https-clientserver-grizzly/pom.xml
oauth-client-twitter/pom.xml
bookmark/pom.xml
extended-wadl-webapp/src/test/java/org/glassfish/jersey/examples/extendedwadl/ExtendedWadlWebappOsgiTest.java
extended-wadl-webapp/pom.xml
etc/wls1213-project-src-pom.xsl
etc/wls-project-src-pom.xsl
etc/gf-project-src-pom.xsl
bookmark-em/pom.xml
jaxb/pom.xml
jersey-ejb/pom.xml
declarative-linking/pom.xml
cdi-webapp/pom.xml
server-async-standalone/client/pom.xml
osgi-http-service/functional-test/src/test/java/org/glassfish/jersey/examples/osgihttpservice/test/AbstractHttpServiceTest.java
osgi-http-service/functional-test/pom.xml
helloworld-webapp/pom.xml

Back to the top