Re: [jersey-dev] Deprecated class : more errors
  • From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 12:53:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=payara.fish; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=payara.fish; dkim=pass header.d=payara.fish; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=60648xWmq51HO6j9BmY5SMR6zTXRaTjxch8O5dwlIQ4=; b=IpFgQE/9yAKt30MK3TztJCBNC5ZhPzBYnJsNpggXyBMArbeYEsqzI+TAaJaXZt2YHkRs60mXop3MXNnnjlR7AqcqZ/IXroK/WUFksZ8qslKpbKX9vF5uwNG4bc7YOWmG6yp1bYGoHv/EKn4SFmNlWHsMZxr7JiIvk1IoAyIFV9HrKIgea8lT9k/WWyqEnHrVDSJw0BEur9PxCIjxyYSTQRZ9hIwAld5DVWeYl20MJazPWa14Z38lotlbL2WPsLT5FhtaAQQfH3frmvZyL/we1/m8Z3B95TIgyMmhz2K/hHNG1Is8qjvVkq1jUW2yV3Vyue8plt2t6xM6dntb1l5oKg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=OSM9wpUAHlT35cll+eBIJJsrEyog6/MpJkh6gL9BICuna+3bqp0TsoaYUlY82MfW4Gydq/tss9kuvnfWrINnVWvOBgUoSS6RqXQdm50NEjqqXomg/Yar0wh7eixHtWittwX1WpgIyMC06nrcWsAfU4Quj6KysyGKD6pRkt7QY8Q7XMWZycRUNr+JRmP2bKFZTXUO7tsFTgPaCaghCmtuycvlZrVW62RQo+p69modHsFS8o583B30jLWxZr7SVXajASGMAClL4yHEPod90q37FeIKCEbxUsrXwfRuVIw4jSGzILX+LWMXpoeI2DaKPILdUGjHCGJVR1pbCWLMjivYMQ==

The project page is here Jakarta Faces | projects.eclipse.org the email address is faces-dev from the project page.