Re: [jersey-dev] Kryo serialization issue in jersey

Hi Sourabh,

Kryo is well known for it possible attack when deserializing  a java class, and users should be aware of it when using Kryo. Kryo is marked as @Beta and is not a default part of Jersey distributables, and not part of application servers containing Jersey. It is an extension module for experienced users who know what they use.

For more discussion, please use
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jersey/pull/4541.

Thank you,

Jan