[jersey-dev] Jersey 2.30.1

Dear Jersey users,

You may possibly have noticed already that Jersey 2.30.1 has been released. It is mostly a bug fix release to 2.30, and it has been released after we have passed a Release review process in the Eclipse Foundation.

Jersey 2.30 contained features mainly on the client side, where we introduced new PreInvocationInterceptor, PostInvocationInterceptor, and InvocationBuilderListener interfaces. We made the default Rx client using the AsyncInvoker (unlike the RxInvokerProvider). We worked hard to make the Apache HttpClient Connector working with the new Apache Http Client as fine as the old days. And we allowed the MP REST Client to work with any Jersey connector.

On both the client and server-side, we allowed the HeaderDelegateProvider to work again. We improved the integration with CDI. We allow some of the default AWT and/or XML related providers to be disabled as they may not be wanted in some configurations. And mainly, we made Jersey working properly with JDK 13.

Please give it a try and let us know how you like it.

Thank you,

Jan

Back to the top