Re: [jersey-dev] Jersey 2.28 has been released!

Congrats on the release.

Before the Jersey project joined Eclipse Jersey and it's dependencies were packaged as bundles and made available via the eclipse orbit project [1].

Does 2.28 make itself available in a similar manner?...i.e. as osgi bundles with dependencies, etc?  A p2 repository?

I couldn't find anything on the jersey download page but thought I would ask here.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20181128170323/