[jersey-dev] 2.28 release?

Hi,

It looks from the Jersey project page [1] that the 2.28 release has been completed on 11/22/2018, but I can't seem to find the p2 repo for 2.28.   Could you please point me to that?

BTW, as project lead for ECF, I've created a Jax-RS distribution provider for ECF's impl of OSGi R7 remote services [2], and this distribution provider can use either Jersey or CXF to provide remote services.   It's currently using 2.22.x of Jersey, however, and I would like to move to latest (e.g. 2.28) when I get a hold of it.

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jersey

[2] https://github.com/ECF/JaxRSProviders