I don't think they are likely to change. Remember that many packages stayed at com.sun.* when Oracle took over Sun.

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 10:34 PM Mike Gardiner <Mike.Gardiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

Will Jersey's Java packages be renamed now that the Eclipse Foundation maintains Jersey?

Thank you.

-Mike-

SirsiDynix

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

Mike Gardiner
PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ARCHITECT, TECHNOLOGY STRATEGIST
Mike.Gardiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
800-288-8020 ext. 5397

Kickstart Your RFP
GET YOUR POWER OF LIBRARIES GEAR
Shop now for Shirts, Totes, Buttons, Mugs and more!
Kickstart Your RFP
Kickstart Your RFP
UPCOMING WEBINAR
Marketing 101: How Marketing Can Help Engage Your Community—an Introduction to Marketing | Sep 13th
Kickstart Your RFP
Kickstart Your RFP
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR YOU
Library Connections
Kickstart Your RFP

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may contain our trade secrets, and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. Any use, dissemination, distribution, publication, or coping of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 801-223-5200 (or by return e-mail) and delete the e-mail from your system. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of our Company with another party by email without express written confirmation by an officer of the Company. Thank you for your cooperation.