Re: [jersey-dev] CI builds

Jan,

that's awesome! I wasn't aware that the "smoke" profile was created for this purpose.

I just checked the Travis docs. Actually it looks like Travis builds are allowed to run up to 120 minutes.

https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/customizing-the-build#Build-Timeouts

I also thought it was something like 30 minutes. Maybe they increased the timeout recently?

Christian