[jdt-dev] Supporting decompilers in debugging mode

Hi All,

I tried https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/enhanced-class-decompiler with eclipse 4.14 and 4.15 seems like i cannot step into classes which i don't have source code. Instead of opening the decompiled class it simply show the "no source found" editor page. Can some one guide me how to add the decompiler editor in the debugging so that i can step into decompiled source code by the above decompiler. I'm planning to provide a PR for that decompiler to fix this issue.

Gayan.

Back to the top