From:        Kenneth Styrberg <kenneth@xxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        03.01.2020 16:17
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jdt-dev] GIT to Bugzilla link
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, when I look at GIT commits I vaguely remember that I could click on
a bug link to open up the bugzilla bug entry. Now I don't see that link
anymore.

Ex. for
https://git.eclipse.org/c/jdt/eclipse.jdt.debug.git/I click on
the commit message and in that page the message appeared with the bug
number as a link to bugzilla.

Is my memory failing me or has something changed?