Re: [jca-dev] 2.1.0-RC1 removed from staging

On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 at 19:53, Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just realised however that the Source Code Management configuration was using https URL to connect to github. When I try to configure a git URL I don’t have the credentials. Anybody know how to fix it see below?

This might be the key expired on GitHub.

Tagging Github is still not working and hanging.

I'm just guessing - when repo is configured with https - no auth is required to fetch public one, hence
succeeds.

But to push - per credentials' name git shall use SSH protocol. And as HTTPS is configured - I suppose the process waits to get username and password.
For OpenMQ - there is "GitHub bot (username/token)" that should be good for https I think, haven't tried it though.

Back to the top