Re: [jca-dev] Merge 2.0.0 branch to master

That makes sense to me given that 2.0 is the release that is currently in progress.

From:        "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "jca-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jca-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/01/2020 04:04 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jca-dev] Merge 2.0.0 branch to master
Sent by:        jca-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

All,

How does everybody feel about merging the 2.0.0 branch to  master and continuing development on there. I created the 2.0.0 branch as the start of the Jakarta EE 9 transition work. All the other projects are developing on master and it keeps confusing me to work on 2.0.0.

If there’s no objections over the next couple of days I will merge 2.0.0 to master.

jca-dev mailing list
jca-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jca-dev