Re: [jca-dev] RC in mavens central

The RC is now available in maven central: https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/jakarta/resource/jakarta.resource-api/2.0.0-RC1/

Thanks!
Alex

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 2:29 AM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Alex

From: jca-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jca-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Alex Motley <alexmotley82@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:19:42 PM
To: jca developer discussions <jca-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jca-dev] RC in mavens central

Hi Steve,

I can take care of getting the PR merged and released to maven central.

Thanks,
Alex

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 3:11 PM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've prepared a PR for the update to Jakarta namespace. However due to family commitments I won't get a chance to do a release to maven central until next week. Can someone review and merge the PR then poke the relevant Jenkins jobs?

Steve