Re: [jca-dev] 1.7.4 released to maven central

Congrats! :)

As forĀ evolving Connectors, there's still the package change ahead of us ;)

KindĀ regards,
Arjan

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 3:51 PM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I just pulled the trigger on pushing 1.7.4 to maven central https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jakarta/resource/jakarta.resource-api/1.7.4/. This is the Jakarta EE 8 compatible version of Jakarta Connectors.

Congrats to all for helping me with this!

Now the real works starts in evolving Connectors for the future.

Thanks

Steve