Re: [jaxws-dev] java.jws - am I missing something?

On 3/11/19 4:54 PM, Ed Bratt wrote:
I'm pretty sure it should be javax.jws. Can you file an issue?

no - or better there is no definitive guideline for module names for EE technologies, AFAIK. Should Java SE conventions be followed, current name is correct. Sooner or later it should be changed to the name Jakarta EE defines if there will be any...

thanks,
--lukas