[jaxrs-dev] Java version

Hi all,

I'm currently preparing the Travis CI configuration. As part of that, we have to decide against which java versions we want to run the build. Please note that we can run multiple builds against different versions in parallel.

I just had a look at the pom and I'm a bit confused about this part. If I read it correctly, the source code version is basically set to the version of the executing JDK. Does this make sense? It seems a bit weird. Isn't the source (and target) version usually the minimum Java version supported?

Christian