Re: [jaxrs-dev] Introduction

Hi Ken,

 Welcome to the alias! To add to what Markus and Christian have said, teaching an API sometimes gives you a different perspective on how to improve ease of use. As you noticed in your Jakarta EE writeup, Java EE has gotten better over the last few years but there’s room for improvement.

 Suggestions on how to make JAX-RS easier to use are always welcome.

— Santiago