thanks a lot for your votes. I just completed the required paperwork. I guess it will take some days for the EMO to process it.

I'm looking forward to work with you on JAX-RS! :-)

Christian

Am Sa., 24. März 2018 um 08:41 Uhr schrieb Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Welcome Christian!

I am very glad to have you on board OFFICIALL now! :-)

-Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Samstag, 24. März 2018 05:00
To: ee4j-pmc PMC List
Cc: Eclipse Management Organization; Eclipse Project for JAX-RS Dev List
Subject: [jaxrs-dev] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for
Christian Kaltepoth on Eclipse Project for JAX-RS

The Committer Election for Christian Kaltepoth on project Eclipse Project
for JAX-RS (ee4j.jaxrs) concluded successfully.

PMC leads and members can click the election link below to review and
approve.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jaxrs/elections/election-christia
n-kaltepoth-committer-eclipse-project-jax-rs

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jaxrs