Re: [jaxrs-dev] MVC Integration

Hi Arjan,

That’s okay, although we should word those integration changes such that they’re not MVC specific. Meaning that MVC should have knowledge about JAX-RS and CDI etc but not the other way around.

+1

So even if the spec changes are practically targeted at MVC, the actual spec text should rephrase them using neutral general text.

The integration changes I was thinking about are more about general enhancements which would be useful for other scenarios as well. Changes required _only_ by MVC should not be added to the JAX-RS specification. If MVC implementations are the only real world users of such a feature, the integration should be added on the JAX-RS and MVC implementation level.

Christian