Re: [jaxrs-dev] PR Voting

Hi Arjan,

 I don’t believe I have permissions to do that :( Could you double check before we escalate this?

— Santiago

PS: You can vote on a PR anyway if you want.

On Mar 12, 2018, at 10:44 AM, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I think I'm not added to the GitHub repo yet. My GitHub name is https://github.com/arjantijms

Can you add me? Thx!

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 3:27 PM, Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <santiago.pericasgeertsen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

 We need a few more committer votes in some of the PR’s. We are in the process of re-organizing the branches, so this would be a good time to vote.

 Thanks.

— Santiago