Re: [jaxrs-dev] JAX-RS Client Question

Mostly so I don't forget, I put my current thoughts into https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api/issues/596

John

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 9:44 PM John D. Ament <john.d.ament@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andy

So I think that partially answers what I'm looking for, though I'm thinking something in section 5 should call out whether or not these MBR's/MBW's are registered automatically or not (w/r/t to 11.2.6-7).

As I know you've noticed, there's no portable way to be made aware when a new client is created.  So as a result, the integration of such a component is non-portable, and thus makes the two not work well together.

You may want to pitch that other client feature you're working on over here.

John