Re: [jaxrs-dev] Eclipse GlassFish and New Branch

Santiago,

thanks for that.

I wonder that the EF neither enabled branch protection for master automatically nor provides permission to do so to project leads. Strange. Maybe this is because we are a subproject, so only PMC members can do that?

BTW, can you please also trigger that branch protection gets enabled for the 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT, 2.2-SNAPSHOT and 3-SNAPSHOT branches, also? Christian Kaltepoth suggested that it would be a safety measure, and I second that.

As you know I'm collecting _any_ kind of bug fix contributions (critical or not) ontop of JAX-RS 2.1 in the sandbox branch 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT. It could serve as a cherry-pick-source for the team working on the EE4J_8 branch. Just as an offer to those team mates.

-Markus