[jaxrs-dev] Responding

Markus,

 I’m not sure what private e-mails that you sent were not responded. I certainly do not appreciate you creating this mailing list to talk about what Oracle has or has not done yet.

 As you noticed, we have been busy moving code and issues. We only asked for more time until some processes were finished.

 I’m very confused as to why you’re acting as a Project Lead (making decisions about branches etc) when you are not. If you want to be a Lead, you need to be voted in [1]. You are clearly not following the process at this time.

— Santiago

Back to the top