From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sebastian Daschner
Sent: Montag, 19. Februar 2018 19:58
To: jaxrs-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaxrs-dev] Round of Introductions

Hi folks,

Joining you in introductions: my name is Sebastian, Java Champion, Oracle Dev Champion, I was / am part of the JSR 370, 374 and 382 EGs and am looking forward to contributing as part of EE4J!

If there is anything that we former EGs need to do in order to contribute or discuss, please let me/us know -- I'm still a noob in regard to the Eclipse processes :-)

Cheers,
Sebastian