From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Christian Kaltepoth
Sent: Sonntag, 18. Februar 2018 13:56

To: jaxrs developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jaxrs-dev] Round of Introductions

Hi Markus,

that's a great idea. The list you prepared looks fine! Perhaps we could also post to the ee4j-community list? Most people interested in EE4J and the future of Java EE have subscribed to this list. And to be honest, I expected announcements about new mailing lists to be posted there. That's why I was surprised to see that lists like ee.net-wg, jax-rs-dev, etc. are already in use.

Christian

Christian,

I am currently preparing an invitiation which I plan to post wherevery possible. If you have more ideas about useful mailing lists / groups then please tell me! :-)

Invitation status in maintained in my personal wiki: https://github.com/mkarg/jaxrs-api/wiki/%5BManagement%5D-Invitations.

-Markus