Re: [jaspic-dev] Additional step to run Glassfish old-tck

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 3:27 PM Darran Lofthouse <darran.lofthouse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ignore this for now, this reminds me why I don't install TCKs into a directory with a parent "src" folder - it looks like it has affected the correct detection of the client class.

That's a very big gotcha of how the Javatest harness works. It is a somewhat peculiar combination between a binary index, and the scanning of the original source files to be able to run the binary tests. In order to detect the tests to be run, it looks in the src folder and picks the first occurrence of "src" in the path. If you put the TCK inside a folder called "src", it will pick a completely wrong path.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top