[january-dev] Maven support for January

Hi all,

Recently we have been looking at making January bundles easily available through Maven.

Yannick Mayeur has been doing some great work on deploying bundles to Maven and providing an example project consuming January with maven: https://github.com/yannick-mayeur/mvnTestJanuary

One of the things this work is highlighting is that it is proving problematic having both a Maven build and a Maven/Tycho build, with some issues to be resolved plus duplication of dependency information.

It looks like the best way to solve these will be to switch over to a pure Maven build, then we are down a well-beaten track for many of these infrastructure issues.

Tracy

Back to the top