Re: [january-dev] January Adopters

Tracy,

Is it sufficient to say that ICE and EAVP are using January, or would you like some more details on the applications?

If you want more of the details, I would suggest the preprint of the ICE paper (on which Jonah is a co-author) as a starting point and we can refine from there. https://arxiv.org/abs/1704.01398

Jay

P.S. - Since my schedule is starting to fill up too, I'll be sending another email to Jonah in the next few days about that paper and how to handle corrections/additions.