Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] auto code style?

On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 9:57 AM arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 12:43 AM Olivier Lamy <olamy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What about using some tool such as spotless [1] which can apply formatting automatically and so we don't have to worry about this while changing the code?

Thanks for the pointer!
It would be good to use similar tools.
well I'm not familiar with eclipse format but there is not much standard in this area.
I can probably use the Intellij plugin which can read eclipse xml formatter.
But anyway it's a false problem as it's a maven plugin.

Maybe we could use it to reformat master branch of TCK?

Kind Regards,
Arjan Tijms