Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Preparing to hack with ReWrite...

Hi,
I'm not sure adding more tooling will fix anything (except making it more complicated by adding more tooling :)).
I have some issues on how the current tckrefactor build structure (e.g pom content), I have some changes in my branch with the servlet tck using arquilian. [1]
But I didn't to fix too many things in this branch as the merge/rebase will be an even worst nightmare for me :)
Some content I have in mind which looks wrong (or I don't understand the reason) to my (long) Maven experience.
Why having everything in <dependencies> [2] in parent pom, this mean by example servlet or jsp will have batch or jms as dependency?
Why having this section with m-enforcer-p [3] is every poms?
I don't understand the need of using of build-helper-m-p [4] in every poms? we probably only need to have the sources in the standard Maven location.

If your concern is about having a clean build (e.g no compile issue) in the tckrefactor branch if you need a volunteer I can have a try for the next few days.

cheers
Olivier

[1] https://github.com/olamy/jakartaee-tck/tree/servlet-module-atleast
[2] https://github.com/jakartaee/platform-tck/blob/89850312460cb270a13a059ad2e16f44154dfab1/pom.xml#L384