Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] EE 10 recognition for those that created (merged) pull requests + preparing for next EE release...

Also a big thank you to all that contributed to refactoring and moving TCK tests to other Specifications.  There was a lot of challenging work all around (e.g. the refactoring of Faces tests in the Platform TCK and Faces TCK).  Alwin Joseph spent a lot of time on refactoring Platform tests on the other SPECs as did others.  Alwin has always been a big contributor to the Platform TCK and I wanted to call him out specifically which I didn't do below.

Scott