Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : Re: TCK Call #2 completed and minutes archived + next call...

+1 for more than one TCK calls per month.

From: jakartaee-tck-dev <jakartaee-tck-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Amelia Eiras <aeiras@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 September 2021 00:23
To: jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] : Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] TCK Call #2 completed and minutes archived + next call...

Thank you, Scott, for leading the return of the TCK calls beautifully!

I am +1 to the TCK calls being twice per month.
With the 2 calls being 2 weeks apart, the agenda minutes won't duplicate anymore. The Jakarta TCK community is also doing fantastic at working via the diverse email threads to tackle important topics asynchronously. Kudos to you and all involved in those valuable discussions.