Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : How do we exclude signature TCK tests?

On 1/27/21 6:28 AM, Lance Andersen wrote:
Hi Scott,

We definitely should not be excluding signature tests.  Issues should be fixed vs excluded in this area as  if you set a precedent to exclude signatures because  Vendor A does X and Vendor B does Y, you will lose control of compatibility.  For Java EE, we would not waiver on the signatures but would quickly address any specific issues to resolve the lack of clarity.

HTH

Yes, this does help!  Thank you Lance!

Scott

-Lance