Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] In TCK documentation, should tested platforms use more generic OS descriptions...

Thanks for the feedback Lance, that does help.

So in summary, we should continue to list the OS platforms that we have tested TCKs on.

For the Jakarta EE 9 testing that we have been doing for github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck (Standalone + Platform TCKs), we have been using CentOS 7, which the TCK documentation should list at a minimum.

If others (e.g. SPEC API projects, community) have tested the Standalone/Platform TCKs on other operating systems the TCKs documentation can also include the other operating systems.  This does need to be added to the TCK documentation (via a pull request + merged) prior to the relevant SPEC going up to ballot.

Scott