Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Proposal for dropping the 8.0 branch...

All,

Thanks for the votes on this!  I just deleted the 8.0 branch.  If we need to exclude more Platform TCK tests for 8.0.x, easiest would likely be to recreate the 8.0 (8.0.x + update CI jobs) branch for short term use and delete it after we are done releasing 8.0.3 or whatever version.

Scott