Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] About copyright plugin potential fix

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for making the PR!

Kevin asked a question about the "DO NOT ALTER..." copyright aspects that I don't know how to answer, other than to possibly eliminate the DTDs + XSD files that have this (or something else).

As mentioned on the pr, https://gist.github.com/scottmarlow/0e2c3649786365955cc0024d7e7a694e lists the files that have this wording currently.

Some example file links:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/lib/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/lib/schemas/connector_1_7.xsd

Can someone explain the meaning of the "DO NOT ALTER" copyright statement and how that aligns with the Eclipse guidance to update the copyright date when modifying the contents of the file?

Should we replace the existing XSDs with EE 9 schema definitions?  How about the DTDs?

Scott