Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] TCK compile failure due to javax.ejb => jakarta.ejb change for TCK master branch...

Hi Scott,

Thanks for noticing the failure. This was supposed to be a temporary change but it was not enough to get the build passing. As you observed the classpath values in ts.jte will also need a change to include the jar.

Regards,
Alwin