Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Running https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-jakartaeetck-certification/

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 at 16:40, Alwin Joseph <alwin.joseph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Tom,

On 29/07/19 7:40 PM, Tom Jenkinson wrote:
Thanks Alwin, I am not a committer to the jakartaee-tck project but am to Jakarta Transactions. I am wondering if it might be possible to allow project leads some kind of access to that CI system in order to run the job?

If not, is it possible to share the job config so I can have a copy in the Jakarta Transactions CI instance?
We had replicated the job https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-certification to glassfish instance as https://jenkins.eclipse.org/glassfish/view/all/job/jakartaeetck-certification. I triggered this job for jta suite using the below glassfish url : https://jenkins.eclipse.org/glassfish/view/all/job/jakartaeetck-certification/12/. Do you have access here to view configuration / trigger jobs?

I do not have those permissions, do you know how I can get them?

Please let me know if you need the steps to recreate the upstream jakartaeetck-certification job to run the same in jta instance.

I think I do need those still please. I will need the information for  jakartaeetck-certification and eftl-jakartaeetck-certification I imagine. I assume they are just different based on the URL of the TCK they use?

Finally, if all else fails would you be able run a CTS run of https://jenkins.eclipse.org/jta/job/TCK_build-glassfish/21/ for "jta" suite please?
If still required, I can trigger one run by tomorrow as the jakartaee-tck instance is busy and jobs are queued for today.
 FYI the job https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-jakartaeetck-certification/ will use the EFT Licensed bundles to run the test and https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-certification will use the EPL Licensed version of the TCK bundle to run the test.

Thanks Alwin, I think it is probably that one I would need to use actually, so please can you queue that one for me (or if it is quicker, just the job config as above should be OK so I can run it myself).