Re: [jakartaee-stable-dev] [jakarta.ee-spec] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] XML-RPC TCK promoted bundles refreshed

David,

This was not a mistake. The TCK bundle was missing components necessary for running the signature tests. This was discovered while doing a cross-check audit of all the test logs.

-- Ed