Re: [jakartaee-stable-dev] [jakarta.ee-spec.committee] Enterprise Web Services (aka JSR-109) spec?

David and I talked on chat and David is going to submit PRs for the spec document to add it to an existing repo, probably jax-ws-api, and submit a PR to start the specification approval process.  (And hopefully a CR against the jax-ws-api project.)  Ideally we would create a new repo for this spec, but we're out of time for that.  There's a good chance this spec will be merged with JAX-WS in the future, so that seems like a good home for it for now, even though officially it's part of the stable APIs project.