Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Reminder: Get your Wave 5 specs ready for release review by 2024-03-29 (10 days from now)

Hi Ed,

I am aware of the deadline and am intending to meet it.

JSP is essentially ready but is waiting for the Servlet release before I can do the JSP release.

Servlet I am working through the TCK. I'm making reasonable progress.

WebSocket I haven't looked at recently but I'm not expecting any major issues.

It is going to be tight but barring any surprises all three should be ready for release review by 2024-03-30.

Mark