[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Jakarta Tech Talk on specification project team’s plans for the next specification release

Dear Specification Project leads,

Now that we are well on our way to start development of the individual specifications I would like to invite you to consider giving a Jakarta Tech Talk on your project team’s plans for the next specification release. Please sign up here and we will help set up the talk for you.

The ask is for all the project leads to share this request with your teams, and invite them to get involved, decide on a presenter and  sign up to set up the talk.

The talk can be an opportunity for others to get familiar with Jakarta EE specifications, if they are not already, and it can also be an invitation for new developers to get involved.

Please give this item a priority.

Thanks,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse