[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Automatic Module Names in Jakarta EE 9

The platform team has been discussing how the Automatic-Module-Name header should be handled in the upcoming Jakarta EE 9 release. There is a doc outlining 6 different options:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LAAHKPJyREky9fEKv0xFd9IRDgXB58It53ryfyrNPtg/edit#

It has a section for comments so please add your input there. I expect we are going to have to call a vote in the specification committee that ranks the options from highest to lowest and make a choice from that. Your input can influence that as these options have some overlap.

Back to the top